Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Email completed form to applicant

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Madeline_Benson
5 - Automation Enthusiast

When creating a form you are given the options to have a “Submit another response” button, show a new blank form after 5 seconds, or receive an email that the form has been completed. It would be extremely helpful to have an option for a completed copy of the form to be emailed to the person who has filled out the form. Like the option that googleforms and survey monkey provide, the person filing out the form can submit the form and then have a copy of their answers emailed to them for their records. This would be helpful in our organizations as people are filing out applications and answering essay questions. It is helpful for them to have evidence/copies of what they submitted.

25 Comments
Alana_Williams
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

My organization tried adding the miniExtensions app posted here for this feature, only to find it’s a subscription-based app that costs around $500 a year.

Airtable - please listen to this forum and add this as a free feature!

Dragos_Burlacu

Very nice. Exactly what we needed. :thumbs_up:

kuovonne
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

@Dragos_Burlacu

Welcome to the Airtable Community!

We are always happy to see a member of the Airtable staff post here. We are also curious about your role at Airtable. Would you mind posting an introduction?

Thank you.

Dragos_Burlacu

Hello kuvonne!
Thank you so much! :blush: I am a new member of the Customer Support Advocates team here at Airtable. You might meet me in one of your tickets to the support department. I still have a long way to go in learning the product, this is why I sometimes check the community forums and try to learn from other more experienced members. I love helping people and I love the collaborative nature of Airtable.

What’s your favorite Airtable feature, @kuovonne ?

kuovonne
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Thank you for the intro. It helps the rest of us better understand the context of your posts.

My favorite Airtable feature is scripting. I love writing scripts and I am happy that everyone gets unlimited scripts forever.