Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Folders in Workspaces

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
MichaelSargent
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I have multiple bases in a workspace and some of them are related, even having synced tables, and other have nothing to do with the others around them. Folders would help organize my workspace.

27 Comments
Cheriamor
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

This is a definite need.

Jessica_Pena
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Since my last comment, Airtable's workspace home screen has had an unfortunate update that is not user friendly or intuitive. User-established folders (with an option to search by bases that have been shared with the user or most recently opened) would be much more user-friendly.

Cheriamor
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Jessica, 

What was the update? 

Thank you. 

apesydaisy
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

YES!!! NEED THIS BADLY!

grapefruit09
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

We burningly need this feature.

PeterZen
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Just came looking for this, Big plus 1 here

Astro
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1, Really need this feature.  We have an enterprise plan as well.  Surprised there isn't anything at all done for base organization in any way yet.  Tags, labels, folders, anything.

Mike_Gendel
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Does Airtable even read the posts here? Surely it is not asking too much to expect an official comment in response to this feature request?

David40
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

@MichaelSargent It is a great idea and a must have. I feel the same as @Molly_Mangan 

Unfortunally these "Product Idea" boards feel very useless. We rarely here back from Airtable and when they do it never matches what is needed and they always end up making the app worse ๐Ÿ˜–... what a waste.

They lunched yestruday a community feedback form  where you can leave a feedback! Given the lack of usefullness of this "Product Idea" boards, I would suggest you to fill this form... maybe Airtable will read it ๐Ÿคž

bcrossley
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

+1