Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Group view on ios

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Nick_Page
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Please can we add grouping to views in iOS apps?
This simple feature is, in part, stopping me from being able to transition my workflow to an entirely iOS ecosystem.

35 Comments
HammerOz
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

I desperately need all core app views on iOS with solid drag and drop functioanlity across groups, calendar and kanban. Views are the insights. I need insights on mobile. I dont quite get the desktop first platform in a mobile first world?

Nicolas_Rizcall
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I would really like to see feature parity with the desktop and iOS apps, I wanted to switch my spreadsheets to airtable but have been sticking with numbers for now. It would be wonderful to be able to fill the tables with photos using drag and drop. +1 for Kanban view, i missed the com0act card view that was removed from the ios apps

Paul_Clark1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I just hit the no grouping in iOS grid view. I previously was trying to do Kanban on IPad which I couldnโ€™t do. I get kanban viewโ€™s UX and Dev efforts need the the time (resources) to do it right. I know Trello took forever (it felt like) to get iOS out early on.

Howeverโ€ฆ Grouping in grid view on moblile should be a given.

I love Airtable,

Paul Clark

Jerad_Graham
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I agree. Not being able to view in groups is a pretty big deterrent to getting a paid version or even continue using the free version Iโ€™ve been playing around with.

Gordon_Peery

Yes, please, this would be so helpful!

Delphine_Jamet
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I would really like to see different views on the ios too. Limited options for a few other things like cutting and pasting cells from one tab to the other and commuting is the time I get to update my info on AirTable.

Andrew_Levine
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

No Grouping / Kanban on iOS is what prevents me getting my company onboard with Airtable. No insights = might as well use Excel :frowning:

Scott_Miller
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Ooofโ€ฆ just ran into this roadblock. And it hurts. Quite a shock to install the iOS app and find my beautiful grouped view without any groups at all. With the amount that I use grouping, it seems (unfortunately) that Iโ€™m out on mobile until this is a feature :confused:

Pavel_Aborilov
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Meh, same here, have to use web version on IPad pro

Ptt_Pch
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Youโ€™re luckyโ€ฆ On an iPad Mini, you canโ€™t even access the web interface :confused: .
At least, I tried and it failed :confused: .

But I do agreeโ€ฆ The grouped view on iOS would be a great add :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: !