Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Group view on ios

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Nick_Page
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Please can we add grouping to views in iOS apps?
This simple feature is, in part, stopping me from being able to transition my workflow to an entirely iOS ecosystem.

35 Comments
Nicholas_Mattso
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

There are a handful of missing features that keep so many from considering paid โ€” iOS crossovers being top of the list.

One other, is that owners are made to pay for all their collaborators no matter what level of usage a collaborator is engaging. We need more tiers for collaborators, or options for collaborators to pay their own way.

Gordon
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

This is a big hurdle for me also!

Iโ€™ve spent some time putting together a project/task management table that works great, and is tailored for the Studio workflow. How disappointed was I when I went to show someone a view on iOS that is grouped perfectly on desktop?

Is this something that is especially complex to achieve on mobile?

Jim_Kane
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 Grouped views on iOS is a critical addition. Can we find out where โ€“ or if โ€“ this fits on Airtableโ€™s roadmap, please?

Lyndy_Watkins1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

This desperately needs to be added to the iPad and iPhone apps. It is hindering my workflow and filters - I shouldnโ€™t have to create different views for each device.

Jeremy_Vanderme
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello. I really need this functionality as well. It makes the program literally not functionally for our team off premises. We need grouping and view functions to preview as they do on the web.

Sid_Tucker

Could someone from Airtable please respond to this??? This is a MAJOR problem for me, too- especially trying to win over others at my company to want to officially use this across departments. I really need to see my saved groups at this point for all my data to be useful (and to make people at work see the beauty of this program), and if I can only see this at my desk, itโ€™s really no better than excel. I donโ€™t carry my desktop around the production floor with me!!

Wayne_Merlino
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hey - New here to Product Suggestions but has it really been multiple years with no answer on this issue? Grouping on iOS is the reason I cant get my entire company on Airtable - and not having Airtable answer any of these requests for info is a little concerning for someone who wants to move over lots of users to a paid accountsโ€ฆ Airtable - any feedback on this issue?

Sander
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

This morning I installed iOS and was searching in the app how to use the group view. After that I searched and found this topic.

Please Airtable iOS development team, add this functionality. The iOS app would be so much better with group view!

Juan_Peralta
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1. Lack of Group view on ios is a deal killer for our organization. We are in the process of installing a trial database with Airtable and went to view it on the ipad, and none of the grouping shows up on the Ipad.

Pedro_Miszewski

Amazing how they never responded to this thread. :disappointed: