Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Hide 'Uncategorised' column in Kanban view if no uncategorised records

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Steven_Hambleto
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

It takes up room and looks bad!

78 Comments
vilars_xavier
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Still need to hide completly a stack if needed. And of course to save this state so I don’t have to do it each time I’m opening my view.

I can’t merge all my tables in one only for this reason. The day this feature is on you will save my time so much !

jordanfreund
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I Agree. I think being able to save settings that remain in the public link view would be very useful. Allowing long titles of primary fields to have a second row to show more title would be very helpful. But in the same way you don’t show field headers when there’s no content, only force a second line when the content is long enough to require it.

Michael_Hall
5 - Automation Enthusiast

+1 for option to hide stacks altogether (esp. ‘uncategorized’)

ME_Training

+1 for option to hide stacks (esp. ‘uncategorized’) from me as well.

Stephen_S
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Our team has decided that Kanban is unworkable for precisely the features lacking in Jamie’s post.

I would add that hiding stacks should happen automatically if a filter is applied.

Katherine_Duh, this issue is old—any update?

Dorthe_Jacobsen
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 for option to hide stacks (esp. ‘uncategorized’) from me as well.

Stephen_Smyth
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

PLEASE let us rename or
hide ‘Uncategorised’ … or explain your logic

Nord_Support
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I’m very upset with Airtable and their vague details about features. Stupid me for signing up and spending 40 hours of my time setting up Zaps.

Here’s why:
You’re literally going to force us to pay $48 a month just to not show empty stacks and colors on shared views? Thats really greedy guys. We are going to go ahead and choose a better SaaS now. Thats just absurd.

Ewout_Ongering
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I agree - The ability to hide stacks would be extremely useful and make the Kanban view so much more efficient!

Daniel_King1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Katherine, thank you for the response - AT Kanban view needs a function to automatically collapse stacks which have no associated fields (blank stacks) as well as not show blank fields within the card.