Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Hide 'Uncategorised' column in Kanban view if no uncategorised records

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Steven_Hambleto
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

It takes up room and looks bad!

78 Comments
Edan_Ben-Atar
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Damn :frowning: read this whole thing to see that there is no update on thisโ€ฆ

John_Michael_Ro
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I hope you can still have option to hide/show stacks. Collapsible stacks were not a good enough to use properly the can.

we request an option to select/unselect which stack would show but collapsible stacks is still an option.

I think it is cleaner way to use it.

Enoch_Sears
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Yes, please add the function to โ€œhideโ€ stacks with a filter. Even the collapsed stacks take up valuable screen real estate!

Livio_Ait-Ali
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1000

Adding my support to the previous answer asking to be able to hide stack in the kanban view

Adam_Boyne
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Bumping as well

Collapsing is good, but being able to hide altogether as well would be much better.

Given that in filters we can add โ€œIs None Ofโ€ and pick multiple, it should be possible to add a โ€œTo Showโ€ or similar and allow us to tick/untick the value/stacks we want to be able to see

lulubhawkins
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Shouting in to the void here to say, yes, please, I would also very much like this.

Tiffany_Means
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 for hiding Kanban columnsโ€ฆ especially collaborator/user column!

Johan_Richter
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Incredible - I thought that this issue would have been fixed a long time ago.

Come on AirTable - youโ€™re obviously aware of the UX issue because itโ€™s possible to collapse the โ€œUncategorizedโ€ stack in the desktop version.

Kanban view:
Itโ€™s super annoying as it takes up so much valuable space (the default viewing column) on mobile screens.
At least you could make it the RIGHTmost column insteead of the leftmost one.

Iโ€™m afraid I will probably have to choose some other tech for our purpose. I simply canโ€™t present this to my users and expect the to swipe away from the empty โ€œUncategorizedโ€ stack every time before they can see the content.

Paul_Hoppe
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Same issue, the use of space is so bad compared to trello, I canโ€™t believe it is still not fixed I have been watching this thread for years

Calvin_Young2
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Letโ€™s keep this train rolling! Auto-hide filtered stacks!