Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

HIPAA compliance

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Outdoor_School
5 - Automation Enthusiast

It would be incredibly useful to me if Airtable was to become HIPPA compliant and be willing to sign Business Associate Agreements. http://www.hhs.gov/hipaa/for-professionals/privacy/guidance/business-associates/

108 Comments
Jerry_Chang
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I manage data from multiple partners each with multiple data sources. I would be able to use airtable tohelp our teams enter and update data from the field if it was FERPA compliant. Now, I just wish I could.

Jerry_Chang
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I manage data from multiple partners each with multiple data sources. I would be able to use airtable to help our teams enter and update data from the field if it was FERPA compliant. Now, I just wish I could.

Ryan_Lavalley

I would use a HIPPA compliant airtable to track clients in a community based service provision capacity. It, especially the paid plans, could also in the future be paid for by grants to help with research and other data collecting activities like program evaluation.

Phillip_Ruppert
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Adding my vote here. Please add hipaa compliance as option.

Chris_Lemelin
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

My nonprofit ambulance service would use this to track patient survey responses.

kim_Cannard
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Any updates on this feature? I work with volunteers in a hospice non-profit, but weโ€™re currently limited in how we can use Airtable. We primarily use it to manage our music library. It would be wonderful to be able to include databases that contain PHI in a place where we could all easily access it and contribute. We could use it to let volunteers opt into assignments and as a place where they could leave notes for the patientโ€™s care team. For small medical non-profits utilizing volunteers, the options for hipaa compliant messaging/volunteer management systems are shockingly limited. We currently use one that we pay for and it is abysmal.

Dianna_Atchison

+1 here for HIPAA compliance.

Shane_Carlson
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 for HIPAA compliance. Much needed!

Shahir_Elshaieb
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

HIPAA compliance wanted here too! Like others, our organization is very small, and none of the applications I have found are anywhere near as useful for us as airtableโ€ฆ however we are only using sample data as we canโ€™t put actual patient data into the database. Currently we are also using Google Drive, which is HIPAA compliant but incredibly unwieldy.

Fabrice_Blatch
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Katherine or Airtable folks!

Any roadmap on becoming HIPAA compliant?

We have an organisation that would love to move all of its patient records on AirTable.

Thank you