Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Internet Explorer browser support

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rylan_Hess
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I get it… Nobody uses Internet Explorer (I’m a Chrome user myself). However, our entire organization defaults to Internet Explorer through Outlook so all the people I try to on-board to our Airtable database get confused when they try to confirm emails, setup their account, etc. Please add enough support for Internet Explorer users to use Airtable on a read-only basis at the very least.

3 Comments
Mallory_Krumrei
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

My organization defaults to internet explorer as well. However, I believe I was able to switch the default settings on my computer to avoid this issue. It’s a decent workaround for Airtable not supporting internet explorer.

JonathanB
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Internet Explorer is retiring next year permanently (thank goodness) so at that point default browsers will have to change. May as well do it now if you can. It doesn’t run a lot of apps anymore, Airtable included, and that isn’t going to change.

jacksonliam341
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

The Internet Explorer 11 desktop application will be retired and go out of support on June 15, 2022** , for certain versions of Windows 10.

While the Long-Term Servicing Channel (LTSC) of Windows 10 will still include Internet Explorer next year, all consumer versions will end support of the browser.

Gordon Bullard & Company