Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

iOS - Allow users to change width of visible column

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kerry_Kriger
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi,
My iPhone doesn’t allow me to change the width of the first column, making it very hard to read what is written there…

36 Comments
mike_li
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

2 years later and still no solution?

Please make this a priority. the iOS app is useless for us, all the important fields are cut off. Even on the iPad app the fields are cut off. We use Airtable to keep track of movement of cars for our logistics, it’s important we are able to see the full 16 digit VIN.

Browser in iOS doesn’t work either

Breight_Group
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Yes!! I have the same problem. this seems like it would be quiet a simple fix too.
Please help us

MarkR
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I’d like this feature on the iPad app. Shopping multiple apps (to pay ~$40/mo to) and deciding based on ability to view on iPads too.

I need to migrate from Google-style TODO lists to ability to fit entire sentences on one line. The lack of this feature could be a dealbreaker for people like me who want to switch from TODO lists to AirTable. I’m a customer who would like to be a paying customer.

Is this fixed yet?

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Agree with this thread. We can’t use Airtable efficiently (or even at all, in some cases) on our iPads, because the column widths truncate the data. We have a large iPad Air 3, so there is plenty of horizontal space in landscape mode.

Executive_Direc
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

This needs to be a this summer release. We are really hurting over here and it is hindering the extent to which our team can use and support this app.

mike_li
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

We use Airtable desktop for our car export business on a daily basis, but the truncated column on mobile devices make this app USELESS

A vehicle VIN is 16 or 17 digit. Usually the last 6 of the VIN is the most important, yet it’s truncated. :rage:

Ben_K
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Wow, this is stunning. People have been complaining for at least two years, and there’s still no movement on this subject?

FPC_Music
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I’m finding this is my biggest frustration with Airtable. Everytime I think of something I need Airtable to do, or a feature that I want to use, I end up here in the forums… only to find out that it has been requested for YEARS and it’s still not addressed. Every. Time. Where are the upgrades to the UI and features? Why is there a section for product suggestions when Airtable doesn’t seem to be listening?

Judit
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Would be great. This one issue makes the iPad version completely unusable; if I can’t read my content, what’s the point?

A_YBarbo
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I google thinking I just wasn’t getting it. Now I see has been requested. FOR. YEARS.

PLEASE DO THIS AIRTABLE.

I also have difficulty doing this on desktop OS.
What am I missing?.