Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Kanban for mobile

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Robert_Andrews
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi, can I get some clarity on whether kanban will ever be available on platforms. It’s been some time now. The need is particularly great on iPad. Trello has it on phone and tablet and it works just great.

36 Comments
Deborah_Bensted
5 - Automation Enthusiast

We are Airtable users but rolling out to wider team is not possible without availability of other views on mobile devices.

Benson_Giang
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

2 years later and still no response on this? I was just starting to get off from Trello to Airtable but this is definitely a setback. Hope to at least see a response from Airtable on it.

Gleb_Sapunenko1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 for this!
Would be great to use app instead of desktop version on mobile on ipad

hlcurzio
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

You can integrate AirTable and Trello via Zapier.

Adam_Litzinger
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

It would be awesome to get the kanban, gallary and calendar into the mobile version. I know something like calendar would be really compact on mobile so that might be different.

If kanban was on mobile I would have no use for Trello. I do like Trello and don’t really mind using two different ones but would happily just use Airtable!

Alberto_Molina
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Airtable, @Emmett_Nicholas @jason @Kasra @Katherine_Duh @Douglas_Forster @Zach_Felsenstein @Jacob_Lamoureux

So sorry for the carbet bomb, but going on three years with this question it would be great to get an indication from one of you on if there is a commitment to expand kanban and other functionality into iOS and mobile. can we get any hint on priority for this or possible timing if there is interest, please? I echo many on this thread that mobile for these views is on the critical path to any enterprise adoption.

thanks so much!

rodel_cesson
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi, been searching for that too, i’m a newbie airtable user here & this is a great tool, I’m using chrome app on my android phone, just check the “Desktop Site” option. then sign-in to your airtable account. now i can use all the features/views of airtable on my mobile.

RebeccaofSunnyb
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Lucky - all I’ve got is an iPad, and while it DOES let me see the Calendar, Gallery, and Kanban views when I open it in Safari, the Kanban view lacks the tap-hold-and-drag functionality I was hoping for (ie Trello) - hope these features are on the horizon for the app-version!

Chuck_F

I am yet another person that absolutely loves the desktop Airtable app, only to be sorely disappointed at the ridiculous lack of functionality in the iPad app. Kanban/ grouped grid when on iPad?

Kendall_Forsyth
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I found Airtable years ago and loved it. Every so often I download the app to see if kanban view has been implemented on mobile iOS and every time I do it is still not supported. I then delete the app and wait another few months and go back to using another app. I’m not sure why this still isn’t available when droves of people request it… both on here and in the reviews in the app store. I think Airtable is vastly superior to all other apps in the its category but kanban view is a must have for me on mobile unfortunately. I really hope it gets implemented soon so I can make the switch. Using it on browser is just not the same experience and even though I have tried many times, I cant seem to get used to it.