Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Look and feel of a universe base (without publishing)

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Manasvi_Somaiya
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Some of the AirTable universe bases that I see as examples/templates have cover pages as well as left-hand navigation for the different views (as opposed to seeing it via a dropdown). I was wondering if itโ€™s possible to have your internal base have a look and feel similar to that. I can imagine that this would be very useful for collaboration, especially in cases I want to share bases that will be used by different groups of people who are unaware that the drop-down is the way to find the different views. Anyone manage to solve this problem?

34 Comments
Mathieu_Preau
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Using Airtable as an โ€œinternal wikiโ€ is not really an option without this feature.
The hidden navigation trought views in dropdowns is not practical for read only users.
You already doing it for the showoff, please consider it for your actual user, Iโ€™m pretty sure that people are ready to pay for that feature.

Git_Slaking
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Any update on this? This would be game changing to have.

Ondrej_Hudecek
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Could it be this is enterprise-only feature? :thinking:

Jose_Rizal
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Add me to the list of people who would really benefit from this, or is there a way we can hack it?