Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Merge Bases to create a master base

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Arkady_Krichevs
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Currently it is not possible to add tables between bases without loosing the link between the linked tables. Since it is easy to Duplicate a Base now, it should be easy to combine 2 bases together.
Benefit of this would be to have control of the structure from one base to another.
Example: You have many bases that you need to combine without starting from the beginning. Right now we can use Zapier to move data around but nothing to control structure of the tables.

7 Comments
Jeri_Vespoli
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Should absolutely be a feature - Especially if you are moving from a free to a paid version. The inability to combine bases creates enormous work because of the inability to carry over field formatting. If Airtable imports included the ability to import tables and maintain formatting, that at least be a step up.

Crystal_Whitlow
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Is this still not a feature? I currently have like 5 tables with stock images, and I just want to merge them into one.

Catherine_Graha
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

How is this still not a thing? I need to merge two bases into one without doing all the CSV steps. Just want the tables from one to copy-paste to the other, or something similarly simple.

Alexey_Gusev
12 - Earth
12 - Earth

Hi,

I started to work with Airtable this summer, so I donโ€™t know about 2017-19. But now copy-pasting the data works well for me. Am I missing something?

Paola_Rojas

Found 2 bases with useful features for one of ours, and they both include not only tables and links but also heaps of useful apps but there is no way for me to merge them so need to recreate them all. Since I can freely move a base between workspaces, it should be easy to merge two of them, fully support the request!

Jason_Himsey
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Absolutely concur. Airtable - DO THIS NOW!!!

jessielang916
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

How is this not an option??