Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Multiple Record Entry Forms

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Jon_Richings
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I would dearly love it if the forms could be made to enter more than one record at a time. For instance I want to create several records, each relating to parts that are used to create a product. The parts already exist in a table, all I need to do is select them in a form. But having to submit the form for each entry is time-consuming and tedious. Iโ€™d like the opportunity to add rows/records (a little + sign after the field) in a form).

15 Comments
Peter_Daniells
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Adding my vote for this too. Weโ€™re a print company and really need it.

Moe
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

If youโ€™re trying to submit a form that creates multiple records in different tables, then Iโ€™d recommend this extension.

Jasmine_Ruth1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Thatโ€™s not what Iโ€™m looking for. We are a sign compay for events. When an event needs a sign it would be nice if they could use the FORM to submit the request. This only works if they need one or two signs. If they need say 40 different signs (different text on signs) they would have to submit this 40 times. If there was a FORM that was like a dumbed down airtable so they could fill in for example, text, quantity, height, width, material for multiple signs then they could fill in a 40 row airtable and hit submit and that would fill in to our airtable.

Alicia_Andrus
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I know this is an older request, but adding in to the mix here.

I would love to be able to use airtable as a way to allow exhibitors to enter their rabbits or cavies in shows for our local club.

ONE person would be entering multiple lines of data (some folks show more than 20 animals), without having to hit submit 20 times. Even if it capped at something small like 10 lines, it would be extremely useful. The people I deal with are full of folks who are NOT computer savvy and need things as easy as possible, so having to submit a form for each animal would throw them off not matter what any instructions say.

As is, I have my own base to make it easier for entering animal ID, breed, age, and sex in the actual show program since I can have it pre-sorted. As is it saves me a ton of time and I love it.

Student_Academi
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi there. My team and I also need this function please!