Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Non US Phone formats needed

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Doug_Parke
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Now, I know there are 300 million of you Americans and that’s a big market - BUT - we need phone formats that work for other countries! First up should be Australia - where the phone format is landline (XX) xxxx xxxx and mobiles are (04xx) xxx xxx. Please?

46 Comments
Radhe-iad

I believe a good solution would be to have a personalization option instead of a country selector, since some people my want to choose to add +xx before the number, some other 00xx and this impacts on automatic insertion inside sheets in diffrent ways.
(atm i’m using it to ease input automation by inputting data from a form, having it elaborated through AirTable and the output is on a google sheet, and i get the resulting phone number with weird formatting, so i’ll resort to having the filed set as standard numbers format to try and sanitize the data in some way)

Richard_Parker
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Agreed - need localised phone numbers ASAP please.

Systelians_Supp
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

As some said, it doesn’t have to be country selection I guess, but we do need this feature bad.

Treffsikker_Kje

+1
And greetings from 2022

Treffsikker_Kje

When using Airtable API this statement is not correct. The API requires me to search for phone number in the US formatting Airtable added. When I search for number only without special characters, no results are given.

kazkazkaz
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Insane that you're not supporting international phone numbers. We need this!