Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Paid plan for individual users

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am wondering whether Airtable team ever considered rolling out a paid plan targeted at individual users. By individual users I mean people who have the product for personal use, maybe only occasional and whose volume of data is really low. Such a plan could include some blocks useful for personal planning, like Timeline, Matrix or Map.

Let me share an example. When blocks were present in the Free Plan, I decided to use the Map block for planning a trip with my friends. I invited them to Airtable and we had a table with destinations each linked to the map. That was very convenient as everyone was able to overview the map.

The only problem is that blocks are part of the Pro plan which costs too much for individual users and their use cases. I think the key differentiator of those users is that the amount of records they work on is small. Literally tens of records per base. What will do for them is some reasonable fee for the features included in the Free plan + some blocks enabled. I would say 1,200 records/2GB of attachments per base is even too much.

21 Comments
Stefan_Valentin
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Not to go resurrecting old threads but I’m curious if Airtable has changed their stance or thinking on the Personal/Consumer account pricing option.

Much like other people in this thread state, I have an Airtable for a personal use-case: tracking my backlog of video games. Not a ton of data, no collaboration, but I would like to make use of some of the Pro features. Would totally be down with $5/mo maybe even $10/mo but $20/mo for a spreadsheet I occasionally use is a bit daft.

Otherwise love the product. Cheers!