Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Phone app hidden fields

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
surula
5 - Automation Enthusiast

When I hide some fields on the computer on some view, the same fields are still visible on my phone app (iPhone last version of app 2016/05/26) from the same view. Basically, all fiels are visible on the app

Is it normal?

14 Comments
Cara_Van_Meter
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Wow! Four years since this was brought to light and still no change? Airtable, please help us out. This functionality is crucial to our workflow and the lack of it is a major roadblock in efforts to expand our use of Airtable across the organization.

Dan_Gilman
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Still no solution here? Major limitation for our implementation as we canโ€™t hide some info from some users on mobile app, thus making mobile app useless. How hard can this be to fix?

Steve_Hare

@airtable We are now in 2021 and your in danger of being left behind with something so simple to rectify that makes the ios app so complicated to use!
Is this ever going to get put right or do we have to scrap using airtable and use other feature rich products that do actually do this ?
I love airtable, but this is a huge problem for all the guys on the shopfloor that use tabletsโ€ฆ
Thanks

Adrian_Peck
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Airtable, I have just joined to see if this will work for our company and this is the first thread that I can see.
It is a little concerning that the developers donโ€™t pay much attention to their customers suggestions and requests, not even an answer.

To all those out there, I have not settled on an app / web based CRM system as yet. Is there a better one as this?