Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Print Blocks (Matrix)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jonathan_Goodma
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi,
I have been working on creating a Marketing Calendar with Month, and a generic type as the columns and rows respectively using the ‘Matrix Block’ for my current project. However, I would also like to be able to print the block, but currently there is no option to print. I’ve worked around this by printing the webpage as a PDF and resizing to fit within a page, but a more natural way of doing this would be helpful.

Thank you.

2 Comments
L_Ortega

Has anyone from Airtable responded about the development of the Matrix Block? Exportability or sharing? It would provide the utility that users require to craft and collaborate using that tool.

Laura_Flynn
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Airtable,

I think the Matrix block is great. I too would like some way of exporting from the matrix block though, as it is kinda lonely sitting there showing lovely output and no way to share!
I would also like a bit more functionality, e.g. being able to select which field populates the matrix quadrants. Currently it’s fixed at the primary field, but that isn’t always the field most useful for a matrix.
Thanks,

Laura