Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Record Coloring on Mobile App

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Ryan_Gregory
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

A very simple feature that is already available on the desktop view is assigning a color to each record based on certain parameters. Unforuntitly the record color doesnโ€™t show up in the mobile app for some reason. I am even ok with the fact I canโ€™t edit the record color on the mobile app, but at least let me see what color has been assigned to each record on the mobile app. Is this not already possible? Thanks!

5 Comments
Jared_Wade
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I agree. I am newer user and I set up a specific color code combination that visually tells me the status quickly. Not sure why the mobile app doesnโ€™t show this as well.

Matt_Lusty
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I third this! (canโ€™t believe its ony been asked for twice). Many of my tables depend on this colouring of records feature! So cannot use them on mobile.

Seems like a really basic feature to implement (at least just to view the colors on mobile - not necessarily asking for edit abilty)

(Thanks for all the other hardwork though Airtable - but get this added asap please)

Ryan_Powers
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I completely agree! I am awestruck that there are so few requests for this! The feature is powerful nd effectiveโ€ฆif Iโ€™m back a the office on the desktop. Unfortunately 90% of my time is in the field, where the information is actually needed. P-Lease make the mobile app the same as the browser in the functionality. I love Airtable for this (currently partial) implementation!

Breight_Group
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

100% agree, majority of my team uses the mobile app, this has been brought up many times

Dane_Christians
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I would also like to see this feature be implemented