Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Repeatable Fields

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Ashley_Hart
5 - Automation Enthusiast

It would be great to allow specified groups of fields to be repeated by the user. i.e. duplicate fields in form view.

19 Comments
Josef_Calvert
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Another vote for repeatable fields. Personally Iโ€™d use it in my custom recipe database for the ingredients field, but I donโ€™t think itโ€™s really necessary for Airtable to explore use cases โ€“ repeatable fields are a common option in other database builders for a reason!

Nick_Cates
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Looking for repeatable fields.

Sarah_Lilly
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Came here to bump this. Repeatable fields are a standard in most form solutions now and it would be great to have one with airtable. For instance, a repeating item to add the names of all your children.

Jan_Garrvin_Hat
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Bumping this. I need to use two other separate services just because of the lack of this repeatable fields functionality. thatโ€™s cognitoforms and integromat. Just because there is no repeatable field for forms. Hope this gets developed soon.

Jay_Data

Any updates on thisโ€ฆ I agree itโ€™s a serious need.

booken
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Pete and Repeat need repeater fields who's there?

mboz
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Definitely needs repeater fields. 

swilder

Just throwing my vote in here for repeatable fields as well. No chance it's already possible, and I am missing it? 

Wilco_W

I also wish to have repeatable fields. Especially to use in forms.