Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Repeating events in calendar view

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stuart_cliffe
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi. I’m setting up a timetable of 1, 2 and 3-day conferences and already posted that I need to show the duration of an event as well as the start date. Some of these events are also regular meetings - weekly, monthly, annually; or on a specific day of the week/ day/ month - 1st Tuesday, last Friday, that sort of thing.

I really need a fully configurable repeating option to add as part of a ‘from & to’ date entry!

17 Comments
Tomer_Eldor

+1 This would be great feature
Especially also in the integration with google calendar:
I want to send a RECURRING invite.
I have a form that a person signs up choosing 1 daily time and gets 30 recurring daily events. Ideally this would be only one ‘recurring’ invite and not me setting up 30 automations and the user getting 30 different invites…

Mike_Scheid
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I found this article The top 10 time-saving Airtable date formulas but have yet to make it work for me. I’m trying to find a way to have an event repeat on the 1st Tuesday of every month. If I figure it out I will post again. I would love any thoughts and advice anyone would have. The formulas in this article could help here for sure!

Dean_Arnold
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

+100

I think this would be best achieved using a new Airtable app that replicated the user experience of the Google Calendar’s ‘custom repeat event’ modal.

LE5X7

Wowzi_Accounts
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey Dean_Arnold what app are you using for this?

Dean_Arnold
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hey @Wowzi_Accounts

That screenshot in my last post was taken from google calendars. It would be great if there were an app in Airtable that provided similar functionality for creating repeating events/records in airtable.

Marianne_Hislop

Vote from me for this too. The only reason I haven’t subscribed to Airtable is because 90% of our business relies on repeating jobs. I was really excited when I first stumbled on Airtable, only to realise that we can not use it. Looking for a database that support calendar style repeating events. Must be difficult to implement, because none of the Airtable type products out there can offer this. Maybe the calendars have some sort of patent???

jj0560
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

@118_GROUP 

Hello, can you please help share the code w/ me? Thank you so much