Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

SendGrid Drafts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Arlo_Haskell
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

I’d like the ability to create and save multiple drafts within the SendGrid block. We use it to send a handful of basically “evergreen” transactional emails. At the moment, we create drafts in a shared Google doc that include {field data} to personalize the messages. This isn’t too cumbersome, but occasionally we make improvements to the draft within SendGrid after reviewing the Preview – in these cases, if we don’t then remember to update the draft in the Google doc atferwards, we lose all our work. And that’s a bummer.

thank you

2 Comments
Peter_Shannon
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Arlo,

Has your issue been dealt with?
I am holding off paying for Airtable until I know it can offer everything I need from an email service provider perspective and saving drafts would be key for me as well.

Many thanks,

Arlo_Haskell
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi Peter — still no support for drafts in the SendGrid block that I am aware of. But, honestly, we find it so useful anyway that we keep using it as-is. In our case it’s not for everyday emailing, more for specific emails that go out to specific groups a few times a year. So we use the google doc to build and update the templates as I mentioned above. It’s cumbersome, but the advantages outweigh the hassle, for us.

Good luck