Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

[SOLVED] Ability to create graphs, charts, maps from data in Airtable database

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
JaniceAtOSA
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I am interested in linking my Airtable data to create graphs, charts or maps without having to export to Excel. Are there any existing apps I can link to for this feature? If not, Iโ€™d like to see it as a future feature.

Keep up the great work. Really enjoying using Airtable. Thank you!

33 Comments
Ken_Ramey
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I vote for this one too. I have data in tables that I would love to be able to turn into charts and graphs so that I can show change over time or ratio between data values and all kinds of other analyses.

I would even be glad to help test such a feature.

Thanks.

Erin_Jerri_Malo
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Same here, Iโ€™d really love it if we could have this feature, maybe like a d3 type of library or even if itโ€™s one like Medium charts/graphs, that would be awesome!

Mario_Wohanka
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I love Airtable and see a big potential. Fully agree, that charts are needed.
In-cell bar charts and conditional formatting would be a great first step towards better analytical functions.

Charlie_Moseley
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Completely agree. This is the one thing that is preventing me from switching to Air Table from using Numbers on Mac.

Michael_Berman
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Any plans on this? Looking for a pie chartโ€ฆ

Sally_Newman

I would also love to have access to charts and graphs that generate directly from airtable databases! It would really make me so so happy.

Clare_Suereth

I would like this too. Maybe this could be a view?

Gwen_Corey
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Iโ€™d love to see the ability to make a timeline as my project is to make a timeline of a trip with photos at each location.

paul_phillips
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Iโ€™d like this too. Otherwise it means I have duplicate data to get a graph and a table of the data in the graph

JPerezRPD
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Iโ€™d like to add the ability to plot a point using x,y coordinates! That would be absolutely fantastic.