Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

[SOLVED] Ability to create graphs, charts, maps from data in Airtable database

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
JaniceAtOSA
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I am interested in linking my Airtable data to create graphs, charts or maps without having to export to Excel. Are there any existing apps I can link to for this feature? If not, Iโ€™d like to see it as a future feature.

Keep up the great work. Really enjoying using Airtable. Thank you!

33 Comments
Jason_Montoya
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Iโ€™ve requested this idea as well :slightly_smiling_face:

Joe_Williams
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I use Klipfolio.

I have an entire enterprise dashboard which draws from various data sources. Google, smartsheet, excel feeds, and now airtable. I just linked the tool with AirTable data in 5 minutes. The Airtable API makes this very easy. No problem!

Once your data is in Klipfolio, you build all sorts of charts, graphs, etc. As you can imagine, the more management has views and graphs into their data, the more they canโ€™t live without it.

Michael_Berman
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Can you give a brief explanation of how you accomplished this? Thanks!
Michael

Jeremy_Au
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Agreed! Definitely would need charting tools as well, and Iโ€™d be happy with Google-type visualizations

Vernon_Fowler
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Thank you. This is helpful in building a case for subscribing to Klipfolio. I heard about it at a Google Analytics conference back in 2014 and need to convince management the return on investment is there. This helps. :thumbs_up:

James_King
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

:thumbs_up: for a visualisation / dashboard view.

Katherine_Duh
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Good news: weโ€™re in the middle of rolling out betas for maps and charts/graphs! You can sign up here. Please note that paid users will get priority access to our beta features.

JPerezRPD
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi @Katherine_Duh Thank you for the update! Iโ€™ve requested access with my current Airtable account. I was actually the original poster of this thread with an old username from my last job. :slightly_smiling_face: Really looking forward to when this feature is rolled out for everyone. It can really add key functionality to a lot of my work. Any idea of timeline? Thanks again!

Greg_Trepanier
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Map of addresses would be AMAZING!

Amrik_Cooper
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

@Katherine_Duh, any update on the ETA for this feature? April 11th was a little while ago. Thanks!