Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

[SOLVED] Ability to create graphs, charts, maps from data in Airtable database

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
JaniceAtOSA
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I am interested in linking my Airtable data to create graphs, charts or maps without having to export to Excel. Are there any existing apps I can link to for this feature? If not, Iโ€™d like to see it as a future feature.

Keep up the great work. Really enjoying using Airtable. Thank you!

33 Comments
Ann_Mische
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Yes, me too! I am deciding whether to use AIrtable for a social science data gathering project, as it is very collaboration friendly and easy for my team of students to work with. In many ways it seems perfect. But I need an easy way to link to some basic analytics โ€“ graphs, pie charts, maps, reports, etc. Any word on when this is coming? I need to make a decision on a database program in the next few daysโ€ฆ

Constantine_Cos
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

The charts in the blocks section is pretty good but it still has a good way to go to serve some very basic needs. For example, I would like to display the percentual difference between my iOS and Android users. A pie chart expressing percentages would be great and itโ€™s a very basic question my business stakeholders constantly request to know. Thanks!

Katherine_Duh
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Hey folks! As part of our newly released Airtable Blocks platform, you can now create charts and maps (among many things) from your Airtable bases!

Blocks is normally a feature for Pro and Enterprise users only, but weโ€™re giving everyone a free trial of Blocks until the end of Saturday, March 31. I highly recommend checking it out. :slightly_smiling_face:

Iโ€™m going to close this thread, but if you have any suggestions for specific blocks or blocks in general, you can reach out to us at blocks@airtable.com.