Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

[SOLVED] Display Date Range in Calendar View

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Aaron_Owen
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Iโ€™m really excited about the recently released calendar views. Thank you for including this in AirTable. It really helps to visualize certain data thatโ€™s associated with date and time.

That said, Iโ€™m curious if you plan on supporting date ranges? My use case is that I track events that are happening in the world, specifically film festivals. I have a table that contains a list of 1200 film festivals and their start and end dates. Iโ€™d love to be able to see the ability to create a view that shows the range of dates that the festivals are occurring. Right now I can only choose either the start or end date, which is helpful, but doesnโ€™t show me overlapping dates between the different events.

74 Comments
Preston_Cuer
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

At least an event length field. Everything defaults to an hour appointment, and I have need of specifying how long an appointment is (whether through date range or appointment length), otherwise the calendar view is not really helpful

Rune_Ratting
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Matt,

Any update on when we can expect this feature?

Phil_Austin
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Joining the chorus on this one!

Brandon_Sheats
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

This is a blocker for us. Paying for Airtable isnโ€™t fully viable for us without it as weโ€™re an event heavy org.

Matthew_Zoller
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I add my vote for this feature! Very needed and soon please!

Ramsey_Stonebur
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Another huge +1 from me as well. I guess this is what I was looking for (see my other thread) and is not currently a feature. Hopefully itโ€™s on the horizon very soon.

Matt_Bush
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

Update from the Airtable team: We are excited to announce a beta of date range support in calendar views! At this time we are opening up the beta to customers on our paid plans.

If you are on a paid plan and are interested in being added to the date ranges beta, please sign up here. Please allow us up to a week to process signups from this form.

Dwight_Cruz
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

How about for free plan, when and how can we get a taste of this feature? Thanks!

Cal_Jurich
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Do you have an update on the how the beta has gone and if AT is close to implementing the date range feature soon?

Yvonne_Heimann
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Much needed.

Iโ€™d love to organize my webdesign company with airtableโ€ฆ date range and duration is a must for that