Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

[SOLVED] Display Date Range in Calendar View

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aaron_Owen
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

I’m really excited about the recently released calendar views. Thank you for including this in AirTable. It really helps to visualize certain data that’s associated with date and time.

That said, I’m curious if you plan on supporting date ranges? My use case is that I track events that are happening in the world, specifically film festivals. I have a table that contains a list of 1200 film festivals and their start and end dates. I’d love to be able to see the ability to create a view that shows the range of dates that the festivals are occurring. Right now I can only choose either the start or end date, which is helpful, but doesn’t show me overlapping dates between the different events.

74 Comments
Oli_Steadman
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

+1 to this thread please can we have it

Kyle_Stenson
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

I’d like to be able to enter a date range into a single cell. Like creating an event.

Use case:

1. I work in EdTech and indicating when my client’s schools are out for spring break, summer, personal vacation would be helpful.

2. Indicating length of events, seminars, professional development, conferences, etc.

Katherine_Duh
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Hi y’all! Today we released a bunch of new calendar features for our users on Pro plans, of which date ranges is one! You can read more about it on our launch post.

Status changed to: Launched
MaddieJ
Community Manager
Community Manager