Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

[SOLVED] Display Date Range in Calendar View

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aaron_Owen
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

I’m really excited about the recently released calendar views. Thank you for including this in AirTable. It really helps to visualize certain data that’s associated with date and time.

That said, I’m curious if you plan on supporting date ranges? My use case is that I track events that are happening in the world, specifically film festivals. I have a table that contains a list of 1200 film festivals and their start and end dates. I’d love to be able to see the ability to create a view that shows the range of dates that the festivals are occurring. Right now I can only choose either the start or end date, which is helpful, but doesn’t show me overlapping dates between the different events.

74 Comments
Thierry_Gattlen
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hello,
I have to manage a reservation calendar which shows the reervation range (let’s say from monday to Saturday) in the calendar.
I have seen that this feature is not available now.
Do you have any idea how to automatically “create” linked one day records in a attached table which will show one record for Monday, one for Tuesday… and so I could expose this table to the calendar view ?
In other words: One field is StartDate, one field is EndDate, on formula field (is it possible?) is calculating the days between Monday and Saturday and crating auomatically the records in the attached table.
Need to do this is needed if possible.
Thanks for your help and for the next dateRange featture.

Larry_Price
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

+1 on this for sure. We use Airtable to track ad copy run dates for post run analysis.

Shelly_Fearer
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Yes!!! Please!!! I just switched my talent agency info over from google docs and this is the ONLY feature (besides being able to multiply by percentage - which I did a work around formula for) that AirTable is missing. Seriously - I’ll contribute some $$$ if we can get this feature going!

Noel_Howell
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

+1 here! We plan events and not being able to see them across a calendar hurts the possibilities.

Adam_Dowsett

+1 especially with ics support

Adam_Dowsett1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I should add that the ics link should be view-dependent, so that we can share/see a filtered calendar.

e.g. use case: a base for event management, including a table with event duration. Create a view filtered by client, then supply the client the ics URL so they can see a synced copy of their events in their preferred calendar app.

Saleem_Asad
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 here!!! Any idea if this is on the roadmap?

Jessica_Avery
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I also need this feature, please!

Christy_Reppe
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 This would be so helpful! In addition to date ranges, being able to select multiple dates (not necessarily in a range OR on a predictable schedule) would be so useful.

Jessica_Avery
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Yes, please! This feature is much needed!