Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

[SOLVED] Display Date Range in Calendar View

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aaron_Owen
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

I’m really excited about the recently released calendar views. Thank you for including this in AirTable. It really helps to visualize certain data that’s associated with date and time.

That said, I’m curious if you plan on supporting date ranges? My use case is that I track events that are happening in the world, specifically film festivals. I have a table that contains a list of 1200 film festivals and their start and end dates. I’d love to be able to see the ability to create a view that shows the range of dates that the festivals are occurring. Right now I can only choose either the start or end date, which is helpful, but doesn’t show me overlapping dates between the different events.

74 Comments
Preston_Cuer
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

At least an event length field. Everything defaults to an hour appointment, and I have need of specifying how long an appointment is (whether through date range or appointment length), otherwise the calendar view is not really helpful

Rune_Ratting
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Matt,

Any update on when we can expect this feature?

Phil_Austin
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Joining the chorus on this one!

Brandon_Sheats
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

This is a blocker for us. Paying for Airtable isn’t fully viable for us without it as we’re an event heavy org.

Matthew_Zoller
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I add my vote for this feature! Very needed and soon please!

Ramsey_Stonebur
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Another huge +1 from me as well. I guess this is what I was looking for (see my other thread) and is not currently a feature. Hopefully it’s on the horizon very soon.

Matt_Bush
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

Update from the Airtable team: We are excited to announce a beta of date range support in calendar views! At this time we are opening up the beta to customers on our paid plans.

If you are on a paid plan and are interested in being added to the date ranges beta, please sign up here. Please allow us up to a week to process signups from this form.

Dwight_Cruz
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

How about for free plan, when and how can we get a taste of this feature? Thanks!

Cal_Jurich
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Do you have an update on the how the beta has gone and if AT is close to implementing the date range feature soon?

Yvonne_Heimann
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Much needed.

I’d love to organize my webdesign company with airtable… date range and duration is a must for that