Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

The ability to add a Captcha to forms

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Clint_Desmond
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Is there a way to add some kind of Captcha to forms which we publish to prevent bots from filling up our database with junk records? Even a validation feature. For example โ€œWhat is 2 + 2?โ€ and then being able to validate the value is 4. Thanks. Clint.

18 Comments
Daniel_Kauss
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Yeah I need it, too. Fast.

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Funny, you guys read my mind. i was just thinking about this a few hours ago. We definitely need a CAPTCHA ability on forms. I used to be flooded with spam on my (non-Airtable) website form until I added a CAPTCHA.

Kevin_Koym
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

did anything ever happen on this? i might have to move back to jott or google forms because of spam coming in on one of our forms.

Erick_Muller
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

how about now? โ€ฆ

Moe
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

We have added support for reCAPTCHA in our form recently. It integrates with Airtable.

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Be sure to add it to the list of features on that page!

anjanesh
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I was wondering if thereโ€™s an option to add Google reCaptcha check now (v2 or v3).
I donโ€™t want to be bombarded with spam data in my table.

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

No native ability in Airtable yet.

But JotForm offers 5 different types of CAPTCHAs โ€” hCAPTCHA, reCAPTCHA, JotCaptcha, Math Captcha, and Drawing Captcha:

JotForm also has native integration with Airtable, and for even more advanced/complex integration with Airtable, you can pair JotForm with Make or On2Air: Forms.

Alternatively, MiniExtensions.com offers a form with one type of CAPTCHA (reCAPTCHA) & direct Airtable integration.

Also, most other form software offers CAPTCHAs and either offers native Airtable integration or integration through a tool like Make.com.