Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Upload static images to Page Designer from a file

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Chris_Sanders
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Page Designer allows for static text and images, but the images have to be accessed via a URL. We have images that we canโ€™t locate at a public URL, but would still like to include them on a printable page. As such, weโ€™d love to see the ability to upload images to Page Designer.

15 Comments
Drew_Pirrit
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Thank you for this one Jonathan

Karlstens
11 - Venus
11 - Venus

Hi @Katherine_Duh

With the attachment field changes arriving in November 2022 - will this method of image reference still work with Page Designer?

Regardless, Iโ€™m hoping that Page Designer is finally updated with many of the outstanding requests from the past few years - including the ability to just host image files via the app without linking/designated asset tables fuss.

Edit: Itโ€™s also worth noting that uploading an image to a Airtable Base for use in Page Designer is obfuscated, but entirely accessible from the general public until November 2022.

kuovonne
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Iโ€™m not Katherine, but no, this method will not work. It might appear to work for a few hours but will fail when the url expires.

Leslie_Burke
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Another hand raised here, asking for this feature.

PedroD
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey, I need the same help, how I can avoid updating the image URL record everytime I need to print a PDF from Airtable_