Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Wrappable Column Titles

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Ted_Pearlman
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Seems that almost all of my fields in almost all of my tables have more text in the column titles then they do in the records.

62 Comments
Tim_Gustafson
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Beuler beuler? Wrappable column header rows. This is tablestakes @Airtable team!

Irene
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I also really need wrappable column titles!!

Arthur_Godiva
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Would love this!! Especially since the titles end up being longer than data inside the column below the title.

Ben_Morris
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Please drop everything and do this work :face_with_monocle:

Allen_Krasna
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Well I am least not the only one who sees this as important. Thanks

Randy_Batchelor
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I also would like this feature.

Jonathan_Perloe
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

This is a very basic, but important, feature. I just started using Airtable, and itโ€™s one of the first things I wondered about. Any update, @Airtable? Thanks.

Jeannie_Ruesch_
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Is this on the radar yet? Iโ€™m finding myself having to duplicate work into Google sheets just because I canโ€™t get all of my columns in one screen to easily get a view.

+10 for this being needed!

Alistair_Coats
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Same here - we have a lot of columns that donโ€™t need to be wide aside from the title. Wrap here would be great

Gary_M
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Naturally, I see that Iโ€™m not the only one. Frustrating experience to have MOST of my column titles HIDDEN โ€“ makes it difficult for my co-workers and employees to work on this.