cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
RSk
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hello,

We're currently on a Business plan, and we hit our usage limit on March 22nd. Since then, I've been attempting to contact Airtable support to either upgrade to an Enterprise solution or find another solution. This is crucial for our business because all of our automation has stopped working. The reference number for our request is 00746844. I've sent three emails already, but I haven't received any response.

I'm not sure what steps to take next. We have enough credits in our workspace, but we need assistance with upgrading.

Any advice on how to proceed, would be greatly appreciated

1 Reply 1
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Unfortunately, the only thing you can do is email support@airtable.com and wait to hear from them to see if they will reset your automation runs for the month.

For years, the entire Airtable customer base has been extremely frustrated with Airtableโ€™s rigidity on automations, due to: (1) extremely low limits on BOTH number of automations AND number of runs, combined with (2) no ability to pay for more automations or runs.

Your #1 best long-term solution is to rebuild all of your automations with Makeโ€™s advanced automations and integrations for Airtable.

Not only is Make the worldโ€™s most advanced & customizable automation platform (you have LITERALLY BILLIONS of possibilities with Makeโ€™s automations), but it is insanely inexpensive, and you will NEVER run out of automations nor automation runs because you always get unlimited automations and you can always instantly pay for more runs if you run out. You can even signup for automatic payments for more runs if you run out.

If youโ€™ve never used Make before, Iโ€™ve assembled a bunch of Make training resources in this thread:

If you want to instantly trigger Make automations from Airtable RIGHT NOW while your Airtable automations are disabled, you would create custom webhooks in Make and then trigger those webhooks with buttons or links in Airtable.

I show how to do this in this Airtable podcast episode. (I show it in the context of an Airtable email, but the same principle applies to buttons or links in Airtable as well.)

Once your Airtable automations are restored, you can instantly trigger a Make automation with scripts.

p.s. I am the #1 top Airtable and Make consultant in the community. If you have a budget and youโ€™d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting โ€” ScottWorld