729 3
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
sfeherRVA
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am attempting to integrate with Zapier and continue to see this same error when I try to build a connection from Airtable into Zapier:

You must have at least one "Last Modified Time" type column in your Table in order to use this Trigger.

I added the column with this Last Modified Time option, but my Zapier automation still cannot see the proper data and this error persists. I have double-checked the error and reset the Zapier connection multiple times.  Even went so far as to log in+ out of both Zapier and Airtable.    I have reset the field in AirTable over and over again. No changes in this error.....

Can anyone recommend further actions?  

3 Replies 3
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Sorry, I donโ€™t know the answer to your question, so hopefully somebody else will be able to chime in below to help you solve your problem. However, youโ€™re already beginning to see the tip of the iceberg of the problems with Zapier.

If youโ€™re not already heavily invested in Zapier, my strongest personal & professional recommendation would be to ditch Zapier and switch to Make's automations & integrations instead.

Make is INFINITELY more powerful & customizable than Zapier, yet it is SIGNIFICANTLY CHEAPER than Zapier. I wrote an entire post here comparing Make vs. Zapier, and Iโ€™ve assembled a bunch of Make training resources in this thread.

I also give live demonstrations of how to use Make in many of my Airtable podcast appearances here.

p.s. If your company has a budget for your project and youโ€™d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting โ€” ScottWorld

Shessann_Logue
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I've set up dozens of zaps without any issue, make sure your last modified time is in the table that you are using and then go back and retest the trigger to get new results that include the last modified time. That being said, yesterday our base was experiencing some issues that support said were related to a bug that has been fixed. This affected some of our zaps, maybe this is why you were having issues. Try it again today.

henrypieterson
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

you've already taken several troubleshooting steps, but let's try a few more to see if we can resolve this issue:

1. Ensure Correct Field Type: Double-check that the "Last Modified Time" column you added is indeed set to the correct field type. It should be a "Last Modified Time" field type, not just a regular date or datetime field.

2. Refresh Zapier Connection: Sometimes, even after resetting connections, there might be a lag in the refresh. Try disconnecting and reconnecting Airtable to Zapier again. Make sure to reselect the table and fields in Zapier after reconnecting.

3. Review Zap Settings: In Zapier, verify that you've selected the correct table and configured the trigger properly. Ensure that the "Last Modified Time" field is mapped correctly in your Zap.

4. Check Permissions: Ensure that the account you're using with Zapier has the necessary permissions to access and modify the Airtable base.

5. Contact Support: If none of the above steps work, it might be worth reaching out to Zapier's support team for further assistance. They might have additional insights or be able to identify any potential bugs or issues on their end.

By going through these steps, hopefully, you'll be able to resolve the error and successfully integrate Airtable with Zapier. Let me know if you need further assistance!