1317 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chloed_pdx
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I'm not able to duplicate tasks in any view when accessing my base via Chrome. 

Normally, I would right-click a record and it drops a dupe immediately below and labels it with 'Copy' but that's not happening. Fwiw, dragging the bottom corner of a cells to select and duplicate isn't working for me either (edited).

I am however able to dupe records when accessing through Desktop App on OS. 

5 Replies 5

Weird.  For what it's worth, using Chrome Version 105.0.5195.125 (Official Build) (x86_64) on a Mac I'm able to right click and duplicate records fine?

chloed_pdx

Want to add that I'm seeing this work correctly for Safari 16.4 and desktop. 

Inconsistent results with using Chrome 113.0 (latest as of 5/18) and desktop. 

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

@chloed_pdx This might be a current bug in Airtable, as a few of my clients called me about this bug as well. I can't reproduce the bug on my end, but my clients are having the problem in Chrome for Mac. Be sure to report it to support@airtable.com, and hopefully somebody will be able to fix ASAP on their end. 

@chloed_pdx 

Actually, I stand corrected — I *AM* able to duplicate this bug when I go to a specific table that my client told me to go to.

It affects every single view in this entire table. I don't see anything unusual about this table, but duplicating will not work at all.

Other tables duplicate just fine in this base.

Definitely a bug.

And here's the big kicker — just like you discovered, the bug only crops up in Chrome for Mac. It works just fine in Safari for Mac.

chloed_pdx

@bosco I connected with AT support who suggested we log out/in on both desktop and chrome and it seems to have resolved. Real weird one to witness since it's wasn't always replicable and worked fine in Safari. Hope it works for you, too and thanks for checking! 👍