Help

Is it possible to sync fields from 2 different bases on the team plan?

Solved
Jump to Solution
577 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marcolevito
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello, I am recreating a post because I can't find the other one I just made. But the question is, I have two different bases, and then I want to just update one field and have the other one automatically update on the other release. Is that possible on the team plan? Thank you, mark

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcolevito

SOLVED:  the answer is yes you can. But it's only one way on the team plan. Pretty easy. They have a pretty good help section here you just have to do a little looking. But most of the answers are there. I'm not sure if they have an AI powered chat bot here yet. Soon. Soon

Here's a link: https://support.airtable.com/docs/getting-started-with-airtable-sync#sync-limitations

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3
Grimi
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi 🙂 Yes, as far as I know, it is possible. If you sync base A with base B, all changes you make in A will appear in B too. So, you can make a trigger in the B which calls for an Automation and updates your data .

Hope I helped.

Nice day, Imelda

marcolevito

scrnli_1_19_2024_2-04-12 AM.pngYeah, i don't think they let you sync bases anymore, just tables. Bases don't even show up as an option. 

Hopefully I'm wrong kinda new at this

thanks👍

marcolevito

SOLVED:  the answer is yes you can. But it's only one way on the team plan. Pretty easy. They have a pretty good help section here you just have to do a little looking. But most of the answers are there. I'm not sure if they have an AI powered chat bot here yet. Soon. Soon

Here's a link: https://support.airtable.com/docs/getting-started-with-airtable-sync#sync-limitations