Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SDOK_Blog
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

HI.
My name is Stepan.
I work in the field of process automation, and often use Airtable as a database for my clients.
Want to start a video blog about some tricks how to make Airtable automations.
I’m here to ask, what kind of integrations/automation would be the most interesting for you?
Feel free to make your suggestions here.

Thank you!

3 Replies 3
Brenda_Carey
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I would love to know if it’s possible/be able to have a Single Select label changed based on an upcoming date.

So, for example, if I have a date column with 12/10 specified, I’d like the Single Select column to change from one option to “Due Soon” automatically.

M_k
11 - Venus
11 - Venus

Hi @Brenda_Carey

Is this post specifically for SDOK Blog? If so, you might want to use the @ key and then select the name, so that he can get this reply directly.

Mary K

Dirk_Kristen
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I see the shopify post has been closed - but, I wanted to say WOW, and THANK YOU I can’t believe how long it’s taken for someone to tackle this (besides from the costly AirPower option) - though the 50,000 records limit could potentially be an issue, perhaps the ability to ‘split up’ records into separate tables/bases, depending on volume, either by First Sub-Cat (e.g. 2021), then second level cats (2021 - Customers; 2021 - Orders; etc…), or some other applicable/relevant scenario to the user… e.g. say ‘Q1 2021 Store Name XYZ’ - and all the relevant / new data for that period sync’ing to there…

Anyway, I thank you for the amazing app, and hope to find more time ASAP to test and develop my own integration wishes and needs using it…!!!

THANKS again!!! You are an absolute legend, a scholar and a gentleman!
~Dirk (South Africa)