Help

Re: Automate the creation of QRCodes for every record in a base and transform image file URLs to attachments in bulk

1310 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Janeth_Ledezma2
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

In this tutorial, we’ll learn to build a system that automatically creates QR Codes for every record in an Airtable base. You’ll be able to print QR Codes for each product and attach them to your inventory shelves for easy scanning and updating information on every record.

Product Inventory Tracker in Airtable

Part 1: Generate QRCodes for every row in Airtable using a formula

We’ll use the QRCode API in an Airtable formula to automatically produce barcodes for each record (row) in Airtable.

Part 2: Transform image file URLs to attachments in bulk with Autocode

We’ll write a script to transform a bulk of image file URLs into image attachments in Airtable.

Let’s get started! >>>>>
https://autocode.com/autocode/threads/build-a-qrcode-inventory-management-system-with-autocode-and-a...

2 Replies 2

Welcome to the Airtable community!

Thank you for your tutorials on how to integrate Autocode with Airtable. Autocode looks like a powerful tool to complement Airtable.

Do you have a specific affiliation with either Airtable or Autocode?

Thank you Kuovonne!

Yes, I am part of Autocode’s customer experience team and Howie Liu is an investor in Autocode :slightly_smiling_face:

I wrote this tutorial based on a question I saw on here a while back … I hope it helps. If there is every a need for other examples, I am happy to help :slightly_smiling_face: