901 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alvaro_Martinez
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Any lucky beta tester around? I would love to hear about the cool new features that are being tested.

8 Replies 8
Howie
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

A condition of being granted access to beta features is that users don’t publicly disclose anything about those features : p.

Howie
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Also just FYI if you upgrade to premium, you get earlier access to beta features!

Yeah, just had to try.
Bummer

Alvaro_Martinez
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

psst!

4ND WH47 1F W3 5W17CH T0 ST34L7H M0D3 ?
:smiling_face_with_sunglasses:

:male_detective: ️:male_detective:️:male_detective:️:male_detective:️:male_detective:️:male_detective:️:male_detective:️:male_detective:️:male_detective:️:male_detective:️:male_detective:️:male_detective:️:male_detective:️:male_detective:️:male_detective:️:male_detective:️:male_detective:️:male_detective:️:male_detective:️:male_detective:️:male_detective:️:male_detective:️:male_detective:️:male_detective:️:male_detective:️:male_detective:️:male_detective:️:male_detective:️ (sorry had to be > 20char to post)

Hey! I believe I was testing some beta at some point and now we’ve upgraded but have no news… would love to test new stuff!!!

Hashim_Warren1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

All I have to say is…I can’t say!

Aze_Wate
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

As others said I cannot give any details about it but as far as the features that I tested, I can just say that Airtable will reach a whole new level with the features that I tested. I almost feel like they read my mind and implemented it much much better than I could have :slightly_smiling_face: