Help

Save the date! Join us on October 16 for our Product Ops launch event. Register here.

GraphQL for Airtable: BaseQL

30 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
djseeds
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello Airtable Community!

I'm excited to share a project that's been around since 2020, but I realized we hadn't directly shared it on this forum yet. It's called BaseQL, and it's a tool that I think could be really useful for Airtable users who are looking to build more complex applications or integrate Airtable data into their existing systems. Essentially, BaseQL provides a GraphQL API for Airtable to simplify the process of building custom applications and integrations using Airtable as your database.

For those unfamiliar with GraphQL, it's a query language for APIs that allows you to request exactly the data you need, nothing more and nothing less. This can be particularly powerful when working with complex data structures like those we often create in Airtable.

Here are some key features of BaseQL:

• Automatic schema generation: BaseQL creates a GraphQL schema based on your Airtable base structure
  • Seamless integration: Allows you to leverage GraphQL's benefits without changing your Airtable setup
  • Enhanced querying: Enables complex queries and data relationships that might be challenging with Airtable's native API

I've put together a detailed guide that walks through how to set up and use BaseQL. You can find it here: https://baseql.com/blog/graphql-api-for-airtable.html

Even though BaseQL has been around for a while, I'd love to hear your thoughts on this project. Do you see potential applications for this in your work? Any feedback or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

0 Replies 0