Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sanshiro_Cabana
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Yup, you just need to create a calendar view, share the calendar, copy the ical

Sin título.png

and then suscribe to this calendar with mac calendar, outlook calendar or google calendar.

2.png

On the local calendar you can add “1 minute before” reminders. Working amazing for me and i can do “time blocking” with that :grinning_face_with_big_eyes:

REMEMBER! You need to add start and end time to every task.

I fucking loooooove airtable, can anybody send me some stickers here? i need to share the love (and take out the trello)

sGuEyfcih8lrj-8xbRA-qfQEkjJCUa_-rp0NQ1hFBBo.jpg

10 Replies 10
Wenliang_Lu
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Thanks so much!!!

I only discovered the “download iCal” link before.
but only your way of “subscribe” can make the calendar alive.

I did not set up the time, so all items show up on the top of google calendar. (which is what I wanted)

wow :slightly_smiling_face: show me some of your calendar here! i wanna see how it looks without time

i add some images to the post

image.png

Items without time will show on the top

Omg! Items in Chinese :scream: and mine in Spanish! I love how teams around the world use this, I’m in love

:slightly_smiling_face: very cleaver solution, you can drag the items from there and put them anywhere you want

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: yes I love airtable. It is very powerful and the API is use to use.

Rob_G
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Nice. I hadn’t thought of using this for time blocking which is something I want to try as my schedule is horrendous.

Rgds

Rob

Alex_Armstrong

Thanks, this was really useful. I wanted this feature, and I didn’t know it already existed!

Krystof
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

It works great… if you don’t need to update the calendar. At least when I tried, it was only a one-time transfer.

On iCal you can select “update every 5 minutes”, in google you can do the same on the old version, change your view to the old version and go to the calendar configuration

I think windows have the same function

True, Apple Calendar works well, but Google Calendar doesn’t seem to update and I cannot switch to the old version :frowning: