cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Robert_Svebeck
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi AirTable Users!

AirTable is a fantastic tool that can be used in so many different ways, just like any out-of-the-shelf-spreadsheet-toosl, but easy, and in even more ways, especially when you are online!

So for all BI developers out there, targeting all Qlik Sense Developers - I have find a way to integrate AirTable with Qlik Sense - I¨m sure it is possible to do also with other BI tools…such as Power BI and Tableau, as long as they are web-based.

Example. Inside the Qlik Sense App in a simple Widget, you can embed a AirTable Form, allowing Qlik Sense Users to give feedback into an AirTable database. Then, you can load this feedback back into the Sense application presenting the overall feedback. The complete concept without ant coding or paid licenses! Amazing!

The solution can also be used for Budget-processing, or any kind of solution where a Qlik user must be able to give back Data for further processing.

Link to part 1 of 3 on my blog post on how to do this.

//Robert

1 Reply 1
Azhar_uddin
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Thanks for the information on Integration between Airtable and Qlik Sense. Looking forward for more information.