3327 4
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Misterizzo
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Figured I would share this new capability with the community here. 

The team at Stack Moxie just release this cool integration with AirTable that lets you test your marketing campaigns right from an AirTable sheet so you can launch the campaign knowing it will successfully track through to your other MarTech tools!

I think the use cases are probably more robust than what I initially thought about, but here was their post about it:

https://www.stackmoxie.com/2023/02/15/airtable-spreadsheet-triggers/?utm_campaign=230215-Feature-Rel...

Misterizzo_0-1676496015229.png

4 Replies 4
AvertaMusil
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Great! Thanks for sharing the info! I've been following Stack Moxie for a long time

Nice, I’m glad you found it helpful! How are you using or thinking about using Stack Moxie? I’m always looking for more ideas!

Gordonhoj
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Great! Thanks for sharing the info! I've been following Stack Moxie for a long time

Umakharian
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Thanks for sharing this new integration with AirTable and Stack Moxie. It sounds pretty interesting, especially for marketing campaign ops teams. I'm always on the lookout for new tools that can make our jobs easier, so I'll definitely check them out. As a personal recommendation, I can suggest reading this guide on how SEO increases sales. The fact is that implementing effective SEO strategies can help drive more traffic to your website and ultimately lead to more sales. It's definitely worth looking into if you haven't already. Thanks again for sharing this new integration!