790 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
openside
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Hello Airtable Community! If you are an active consultant/power user with Airtable, this announcement is for you! The team at Openside is opening up a new class of our Opensiders Expert Group starting in September. We ran our inaugural class over the last few months and its been a huge success for those who participated (see testimonials below).

We do deep dives into all things Airtable and how to be better consultants/Airtable users. Many of the popular names you see here in the Airtable forums participated in this first class. If you are a consultant and/or power user of Airtable, we want to hear from you.

Its free to join and participate - we only ask you commit to joining as many virtual sessions as possible (we meet 2x/month) and sharing your knowledge/experience with the group. We are capping the class at 20 people, so be sure to sign up ASAP.

Full details, video intro, and sign up form can be found here:
https://form.jotform.com/92659069504163

Here is what members of our first class had to say:

The world of Airtable is a fast-paced, constantly-changing world, and the best way for me to keep up-to-date on everything Airtable-related is Opensiders. Not only is Opensiders a community of the world’s best Airtable experts who share incredible tips, tricks, and in-depth discussions about Airtable, but it is also a wonderfully positive & supportive community of friendly colleagues. Thank you, Openside, for creating Opensiders! It’s the best hidden resource in the entire Airtable ecosystem! :slightly_smiling_face:

• Scott Rose

The Opensiders group has been such a great experience for me. It’s been awesome to network with other Airtable experts and learn innovative ways of using Airtable and making it even better for clients.

• Hannah Wiginton

Great sessions - fantastic to talk with other Airtable consultants.

• Seamus Campbell

The Opensiders group of experts has an incredible breadth and depth of knowledge on all things Airtable. If it can be done in Airtable, someone in this group knows how to do it.

• Kuovonne Vorderbruggen

I have learned so much being a member of Opensiders. Dan has put together some great conversation topics, and I have learned so much from the other members. I highly recommend if you are looking to dive deep into Airtable and foster some great relationships.

• Jen Rudd, PMP

The Opensiders group has been a boon to my personal development and exposure to more technical solutions that are possible to build with Airtable. The ideas, sharing and collaboration in the group have been priceless in overcoming puzzles and problems. I would highly recommend to anyone who wants to take their knowledge to the next level.

• Matt Bourn

Opensiders is the place to be if you need to be on top of Airtable, with the latest changes, the best architectural patterns, and a lot of great information in a great community of only experts.

• Sergio

Openside are THE go to business for all things Airtable! The team have a vision that goes way beyond just making money, they have already done so much with Built On Air and passing on leads to other developers! Opensiders Experts is the place to be if you want to meet those at the coal face of pushing Airtable to it’s absolute limits!

• Matthew Godfrey
0 Replies 0