Help

Re: PDF Maker - Automate Documents with Powerful PDF Creation Using Airtable Extension

4 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bustbrainlabs
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi all, we're excited to announce a brand-new version of PDF Maker, designed to make document creation even more seamless with Airtable! This update introduces enhanced features that will streamline your workflow and offer more flexibility in generating PDFs.

Here’s what’s new:

• Run History: Keep track of every document generation process with our new run history feature, so you always have a clear record of past actions.
  • Line Items (View  Selection): Select views on linked Airtable tables to apply filtering and sorting, making it easier to handle line items and rows in your documents.
  • PDF Preview: You can now preview PDFs directly within the app without it counting toward your document quota.

Want to see it in action? Watch our demo video here  or head over to PDF Maker to test it yourself.

As always, feel free to reach out with any questions!

3 Replies 3
SamGluck
1 - Visitor
1 - Visitor

can it show multiple images attached to one field?

Hello, currently, we use the first image from the attachment field when the image tag is used. Could you provide us with a use case for this functionality? We will try to accommodate it in the next update.

I do inspections for properties and I use one of my tables as a form for the inspection, and the last field is images of the property, which hold multiple images. 
I need to generate a PDF report with all images and send to the client. 
All extensions out there weren’t good enough. 
Yours works the best with the only issue being no option for multiple images. 
if you can get your software to do this then you’re a legend!

Please update me if you manage to add this option.