cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Mariam_Hakobyan
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Dear community! :wave:

We are super excited to launch the new version of Softr on ProductHunt today ! :tada: - the easiest and fastest way to build powerful web apps and client portals from Airtable, in minutes. No code required. No learning curve.

:rocket: It’s now trending #1 and we would love to hear your feedback and get some love on ProductHunt! :point_down:

2 Replies 2
Jonathan_Rupp
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Dear Mariam,

Im impressed by the latest updates but im missing a big piece.
I’d like to build a WebApp for our Employees. The Main part of the App should be the counting of their Working Hours. Right now we have a link in a Whatsapp Group to our Airtable Form where there can submit their Working Hours and more importantly they can select on wich Project they worked in a dropdown menu.

Im aware that i can create forms on softr.io but i have to change the selectable information everytime we start a new projekt. Is there a way to embed a airtable form on your site or will it be possible in the future to select data from airtable directly in softr.io.

Hi Jonathan,

Thx for the kind words!

Yes, you can embed an Airtable form into any of your pages (using custom code block). Also, yes you will soon be able to update data from your Softr app through UI, including linked records. Updating and being able to update linked records through a form is currently a work in progress.

Let me know if you have any other questions.
Mariam