1162 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aaoosman
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I've been using Airtable for a while now, and while it's a fantastic platform for managing and organizing data, I've noticed that the lookup functionality can be quite limited at times. Specifically, I've experienced issues with having to create multiple lookup fields just to perform simple calculations or data lookups across different tables.

So, I've started working on a new tool that aims to solve these lookup issues and enhance Airtable's functionality. With this tool, you'll be able to quickly reference data from other tables without having to create linked fields or complex formulas, and easily perform calculations across multiple tables .

I'm curious to know if anyone else has experienced these lookup issues and would be interested in trying out my tool. It's still a work in progress, but I'm hoping to release it soon and make it available to the Airtable community.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, let me know in the comments below. And if you have any suggestions or ideas for features you'd like to see in this tool, feel free to share those as well.

Thanks!

4 Replies 4
Aaron_Lowndes
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I am also interested in this. I have just finished paying for a consultant to create a "financial forecast" for my table by calculating a bunch of nested data. to do the calculations the developer had to create 56 new fields, some rollups and others calculations, to arrive at the final estimated income column and estimated expenditure column. All of these columns will be "hidden" but still present when creating/manipulating views, making it difficult to create new views and identify the fields we want. Having something that does this all at once would be amazing.

Hey thanks for your reply! Would love to jump on a call and discuss what I'm working on with you and if it would be useful. I'm not sure about how you could share contact details but if you want to keep up to date with the  development, be notified when its out and available, and allow me to email you, sign up here! 

https://pmcsh4q8ed0.typeform.com/to/yU7X0etm

I'll email you to discuss!

Thanks, I just filled out the form, feel free to email me and we can set up a zoom meeting or something

Hey,

Just emailed!