735 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lizzie_Davis
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

:wave: Hey everyone. I’m Lizzie from Stacker and I wanted to drop by to let you know that we’re launching a couple of exciting improvements today.
First, we’ve introduced a new and improved Admin experience. Here are some highlights:

• See all your data in Stacker — you can now view & edit data from Airtable within Stacker. This saves you having to jump back to your Airtable bases to get a full view of your data.
  • Access all settings from one place — all your admin controls have been neatly arranged in a floating side tray so you can easily jump from editing your pages to accessing the Data Grid, and then to managing your users and adjusting your app settings.
  • Preview As in one click — with a single click you can now see your app as your users do, right from the side tray.

Secondly, we’re introducing Stacker Tables to allow you to store data in Stacker, as well as Airtable. We’ve learned that not all data that you want to use to power your Stacker apps lives in Airtable, so we’ve built Stacker Tables to allow you to store data in Stacker directly, and mix-and-match with your Airtable data.

I’m excited to hear what you all think of these changes. Thank you!

1 Reply 1
Tristan_Scifo
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Thanks for this. The tool is great, but for what it does, just needing custom user permissions, it’s much too expensive.