cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pory
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi everyone!

I’m back with an update on our progress on Pory.io :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

We’ve been continuously improving our product over the last month and really excited to announce some new features:

1. We now support existing Airtables! You can map your fields to our template to generate websites even faster.
  2. You can add different content blocks with embeddable Airtable forms
  3. You can add integrations like live chat and analytics to your site

Keen to hear your thoughts :pray:

3 Replies 3
alinaaks

Do you allow multi-select filters?
I’m currently embedding a airtable form into my website and using mini-extensions to redirect that form to an airtable view based on the users filter options. I’m using URL parameters that add automatically with the form submission to filter the airtable view based on the user’s choices. Unfortunately, URL parameters in airtable only search for equality and do not permit filtering for OR statements.

For example if a user wants to filter for organizations that provide legal support or give educational workshops, the only organizations that show up in the filtered view are organizations that give legal support AND educational workshops (and nothing else). I want users to be able to select multiple options or tags and have these act as OR statements.

Does Pory permit this kind of filtering of airtable records on their websites?

pory

Hi @alinaaks,

Absolutely, our filters support multiple select fields and link records for OR type filtering. Check out this demo for an example. These filter are displayed as tags, but you can also change them to a dropdown field as well :slightly_smiling_face:

Giacomo_Caranes
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello, I really love the product !

Can we use one different table for each page on one website ?

Thank you @pory !