since ‎Dec 13, 2018
‎Jan 12, 2024

User Statistics

• 17 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 1 Kudos received

User Activity

Hi, Crazy question, but can’t seem to get this. Does the page designer only allow one form? I’ve created a form in the page designer. How do I create a second form, third, or fourth? Any help will be greatly appreciated :slightly_smiling_face: Than...
Hi, Rookie question; I have 3 columns “Full Name” (which has the formula to join the next two columns) “Last name” and “First Name”, putting a comma in between. The formula I’m using is: CONCATENATE({Last name}&", "&{First name}) The issue is when L...
Hi, How do I create a column or what is the formula that will automatically add the date based on a single selection in a previous column? For the date, I just need Month / Day / Year, not time. Example: Column A single select choices are: New / Pen...
Hi, If I have three fields, ColumnA, ColumnB, and ColumnC. Either B or C will have text, not both. Is there a formula I can use to have ColumnA populate with any text in ColumnB (and Column C is empty), if ColumnB is empty then ColumnA populates from...
Kudos from