since ‎Apr 19, 2022
‎Nov 29, 2022

User Statistics

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 2 Kudos given
  • 1 Kudos received

User Activity

Hi, we run automations on Airtable combined with webhooks and pabbly connect. Since we use our base as inventory system, we would like to know from which order the stock changes comes from. So we decided to at the order numbers in a field, which will...
Hi! Do you think it’s possible to change the activity name which is coming from the API? We use Airtable as a stock list and the sales are automatically deducted. Now we would like to store the channel from which the sale was made so that it is visib...
Hi! We have set up a view in which products with a value lower than 3 end up. Then we are alerted by SMS. This is our stock level, which is also entered manually. As soon as we change the stock level manually, e.g. to “12”, two automations are trigge...
Hi! I’ve been playing for quite some time now and just can’t get a result. I want to use Airtable as an inventory management tool. In a table orders are automatically imported via the store. One row is automatically created per order. There I get the...
Kudos from
Kudos given to